Heellou, I´m new + n16

This is my almera n16 and there are something I would like to do to it but I dont know what (upgraded my front door speakers) like I would want to do some engine mods but I dont know almost anything about car engines (only what I´ve learned from games).

There is also one problem with my clutch (I think) mostly when I switch try switch to reverse gear it wont go in so easly like other gears (it also makes a loud "clonk", friend said that my gearbox is broken) and when accelerating fast my clutch starts to smell, it also feels like its too tight but I dont know how to adjust it :(

this is -00 1.5l 66kw/90hp
heicKeb.jpg

Last edited:
1.5l gearboxes are very weak so it's probably that assuming the engine mounts and gearbox linkages are ok.Starts to get hard changing gears then either the gears cant be selected or/and the gearbox starts to get very noisy before exploding to bits.

okey, now its getting worse.. cause now when switching gears and accelerating its twitching like alot, like same type of twitching when ur driving in a too high gear but a lot worse. and clutch smells when accelerating fast and redlinging before gear switch

Back
Top Bottom