Help me please - what is my Nissan Almera model

i need to know the model of my almera i.e sdi,di,etc,the log book say's it's an almera TDE (but theres no such model!). It is a 2.2 diesel 5 door hatchback, front electric windows, it does not have air condition or a sun roof. it has steel wheels, in other words a basic model. I have been goinng round in circles between Nissan UK and the DVLA and getting no where. Can anyone help me?

DCi?

When I try to insure the car there is no DCi on drop down, and no other insurance company seems to recognise it either. Any other suggestions?

Well if its got no extras, i would assume its a Di with trim grade "S"

What year is it?

Phase 1 im not sure but if its a Phase 2 then

S Model - No AC, No Fogs, No Electric Mirrors, No Color coded mirrors, No Climate Control, Steel Wheels, No ABS until 2004

SE Model - AC, Electric Mirrors, Color coded mirrors, Climate control and Reverse sensors, Steel wheels, ABS

SVE/SXE Model - Same as Above but has sat nav and sunroof. I think it also has ESP (EDK will give you more info on his car as his is a DCi SVE or SXE)

Hope this helps

Phase 1 im not sure but if its a Phase 2 then

S Model - No AC, No Fogs, No Electric Mirrors, No Color coded mirrors, No Climate Control, Steel Wheels, No ABS until 2004

SE Model - AC, Electric Mirrors, Color coded mirrors, Climate control and Reverse sensors, Steel wheels, ABS

SVE/SXE Model - Same as Above but has sat nav and sunroof. I think it also has ESP (EDK will give you more info on his car as his is a DCi SVE or SXE)

Hope this helps

SXE has esp but sunroof optional neither mine or eds has a sunroof x

Sunroof is optional so whoever bought your car new Paul opted for one. There is no ESP on the 1.8 model, and seems to only be on the SXE Diesel.

If it's 2002 then I expect it to be phase 1. I thought all N16s came with Aircon. To determin which phase you have what headlights do you have? All one unit with black surround or spererate indicators? Get some pictures up of the car to help us.

TDE sounds like an import to me though.

If it's 2002 then I expect it to be phase 1. I thought all N16s came with Aircon. To determin which phase you have what headlights do you have? All one unit with black surround or spererate indicators? Get some pictures up of the car to help us.

TDE sounds like an import to me though.
not all N16's came with air con. the N16 Phase 1 E model never came with AC or the N16 Phase 2 S model never came with AC

Either that or it was an option from new? But I'm pretty sure the ph2 S did actually.

would you not just give insurance the reg plate details and they find the rest, model type etc etc??? thats what ive noticed etc :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom