HELP!!.. speaker sizes???....

hey guys, after going through the search engine look for speaker sizes i am more confused then before!!???...

the shop i am considering buying the speakers off are telling me that 13cms sized speakers fit the back and 16.5cm fit the front!!???...

having dont the search we all seem to agree with the size of the front ones but not the back??...

so the question is: what size are the speakers in a phase 1 GTi front and back???...

hope you can help??...

Pretty sure they are 16.5cm at the back, and if you buy a Vauxhall Corsa speaker adapter plate you can fit 16.5cm in the front too :)

The stock front speakers are a big round metal plate with a small oval shaped speaker in, not a standard size.

My mate has spent a fortune on vibe (About £500, I call that a fortune lol), and it really doesn't sound much better than my soundsystem or my mates, (both cost about £100). Now I don't call myself a sound expert or anything, but I think you can do a lot better...

Also, look for second hand stuff on eBay. Problem with Vibe is the second hand stuff doesn't go very cheap, all the other brands go far cheaper.

does anyone know for sure wat size the rear speakers are?

will they fit 13cm or 16.5cm?

Back
Top Bottom