help

my car pulls to the right really strong wen i use the throttle it dose it badat like peak torque 5k and a lil when in say 4th at 40 i have my 15s back on atm cos my 17s was completly bald and i didnt realise :roll: :roll: wat u think thios could be ?

It could be one of at least a dozen things!

My mates Rover 75 does this & we just can`t pinpoint what the hell it is (the place he got it from have changed balljoints, re-tracked it, even fitted new wishbones under warranty & it still does it) so I`m stumped!

Did you have anything done to the suspension/steering when you fitted the 17s (i.e: lowered and/or adjusted the tracking)?

If it had to be re-tracked when you fitted the alloys, you may need it re-tracked again now they`re not fitted!

Or, as I say, it could be worn suspension parts.

I hope that makes sense! :O :roll:

Whatever it is though, I hope you get it sorted soon for relatively minimal expense. :)

EDIT: It sounds like "Torque steer", but my 1.5 N16 never did it, with or without 17s on (mind you, I don`t think I ever took it above 4k!) :O

haha yea i get ya mate mine is pushing 104.2 ftlb of torque it was only thee a tiny bit with 17s now like i said the dyno siad its peak torque was like 5,500 rpm thats wen it does it the worst no never had the suspension/steering changed
thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom