help

hello everyone im new to the almera world as just bought a n15 phase 1 from a mate of mine and i was just wondering if anybody could tell me anything about this car as i got told it used to belong to someone on here about a year ago? il upload some pics as soon as i can. thank.View attachment 81501342040876143.jpg

nice buy! car has a lot of history with this club, I'm on the phone just now so linking to other threads is a pain but someone will fill you in :)

....phone....

YOU FUCKING WANKER, you got the shitter.

Welcome by the way x

Nothing meant by that, just jealous x

Don't know.

By the sound of him its a very reluctant sale, he's a family man now and needs summat more practical/safer.

Oh wait.

Its had a couple of oil changes and now sports a stock exhaust, nowt else has changed.

I am trying everything I can to keep her but knowing my luck I will end up havin to sell the shitter :-( I don't even have a price in mind thats how bad I don't wana sell lol

Tell me about it pel didn't think this would ever b happen to me :-( trying to convince the other half to let me keep the shitter and she gets a family car lol at the moment tho its not working

Back
Top Bottom