Hi folks

Hi folks I'm Paul I'm new to the forum and Almeras iv picked up a 53 plate N16 she's a 1.5 s And so far so good other than the CD player doesn't seem to work but not the end of the world lovely car other wise looking forward to hearing/speaking to you guys soon

Welcome Paul! If you've got electrical issued I'd head over to the forum resources threads, some of the info there may help you

On most forums I'm called: AJROBIN

Welcome. I made a How To for installing and aftermarket CD player into a Phase 2 N16, will be cheaper and provide better options than replacing the stock unit.

Just for nothing. We had an issue - must be 4 or 5 years ago, might even have been longer - with the CD player in our 54 plate N16 that refused to spit out the CD. I must have removed and dismantled it to retrieve the CD then sent it off to whoever I found after a suitable Googling who just "repaired" it - sent me another one! :) - with the same code (I assume?) as the old one for about £60. Now this had two distinct advantages:- keeping it standard and looking stock; and keeping Mrs Des happy that I wasn't trying to do it myself!! :rolleyes:

With mine it just makes a clicking noise when you press eject and won't take discs in looked in the slot with a torch and seen shinny red kinda foily stuff only conclusion I had was there is or was a stuck cd that someone tried to get out previously and just scratched it to death so I blew in it and some came out then it took my cd in but now it's stuck in there so I bought a fm transmitter and use my phone for music for now

Welcome. I made a How To for installing and aftermarket CD player into a Phase 2 N16, will be cheaper and provide better options than replacing the stock unit.

Hi I am new here and struggling a little to find my way around, can you point me to your "How to" video?

Back
Top Bottom