hi

hey,hows it goin. am using ma sister amies login i.d seeing since she ditched you for a ford!!

av just bought maself a black phase1 almera and thought this is the best way to find out bout them.
its pretty standard except a pipercross induction kit, the back wing has had a shunt and has 99,000 miles but got it for 250 quid and drives amazingly :) i have also painted the standard wheels black and painted the calipers yellow, thats bout it! anyway enough chat for now lol

hope to hear from guys

cheers hutchie

Welcome. Thought Amie would have made you get a Ford, lol! She doesn't like it when I slag her Ford lol! Where you buy the Almera from? Si, SRi, GTi?

haha me and ma dad have a ford track car, so a sort of do have one, but couldnt resist the mera, sorry its a gti! forgot to put that in, a was trying to get ma sisters one but sold it to rick. gutted :(

Rick sold it to a guy from Prestonpans I think it was. £250 for a GTi, nooo bad! Any pics? Auctions at Ingliston? Think Rick might have his black GTi back now so speak to him if you need anything!

Back
Top Bottom