Hi

R

Red ken

Im new
can I get 3 thousand bhp out my ga**de for less than twenty quid
this bloke on ebay says i can
ive treid wiring up some neons to my nerve endings, but they dont work? why?

G

Geordie

you'll need to buy one of them super chips for 20 quid and then buy a boost controller for a 10er m8. you'll easy get it then.

aye if u completly remove ur air filter and put a a used t-bag in its place u will gain a godd 120-150 bhp
add some stickers and put diesel in instead of petrol and ur on to a sure thing m8

G

gadger

aye if u completly remove ur air filter and put a a used t-bag in its place u will gain a godd 120-150 bhp
add some stickers and put diesel in instead of petrol and ur on to a sure thing m8
hmmm, i might have to try that like, sod k&n, tetley is the future!!!

G

gadger

keep this down, coz i can only get 10 of these bad boys and i dont want everyone wanting one, but i can get a header made from toilet roll tubes and papier mache, genuine nismo gear from japan like. its gonna give ya an extra 50 horses at least. only £60 +p&p each, or if you wanna go for the scented floral option, its gonna be £70 +p&p. these aint gonna last very long so its first come first searved.

S

swanny2k

Imagine what blue peter will be like if Max Power win the elections! :lol:

lol exactly m8. just seen red ken ride past my house on one of those little clown bikes wit the tiny wheels. so he doesnt own a almera and is a tit. so why is he on ere nobody no's but he needs to fuk off cos he is upsetting some of the members that actually have almera's and have a good input to the website anybody else agree with me?

hahaha this thread is brill!! Saying that tho, Ken has had a quite funny input now and before lol!! mad c*nt him haha..

I went to B&Q bought a pickaxe and with a little carefull precission inserted speed holes. p.s go faster stickers everytime.
then i put the spoiler from the supa supra ( see thread) my go i now have 800bhp flying out of my car!!!! :D

harryd1986 said:
i now have 800bhp flying out of my car!!!! :D

Makes my 250bhp 1.5 (300 with the alloys on) look very poor! :( as all I have on now is the K&N, the backbox & the AOC sticker) when I get my spoiler sprayed & fitted & put the alloys back on, I should be looking @ 400bhp AT LEAST!!!!! :woohoo: :D

Top Bottom