Hi

R

Red ken

Im new
can I get 3 thousand bhp out my ga**de for less than twenty quid
this bloke on ebay says i can
ive treid wiring up some neons to my nerve endings, but they dont work? why?

you'll need to buy one of them super chips for 20 quid and then buy a boost controller for a 10er m8. you'll easy get it then.

aye if u completly remove ur air filter and put a a used t-bag in its place u will gain a godd 120-150 bhp
add some stickers and put diesel in instead of petrol and ur on to a sure thing m8

aye if u completly remove ur air filter and put a a used t-bag in its place u will gain a godd 120-150 bhp
add some stickers and put diesel in instead of petrol and ur on to a sure thing m8
hmmm, i might have to try that like, sod k&n, tetley is the future!!!

keep this down, coz i can only get 10 of these bad boys and i dont want everyone wanting one, but i can get a header made from toilet roll tubes and papier mache, genuine nismo gear from japan like. its gonna give ya an extra 50 horses at least. only £60 +p&p each, or if you wanna go for the scented floral option, its gonna be £70 +p&p. these aint gonna last very long so its first come first searved.

Imagine what blue peter will be like if Max Power win the elections! :lol:

lol exactly m8. just seen red ken ride past my house on one of those little clown bikes wit the tiny wheels. so he doesnt own a almera and is a tit. so why is he on ere nobody no's but he needs to fuk off cos he is upsetting some of the members that actually have almera's and have a good input to the website anybody else agree with me?

hahaha this thread is brill!! Saying that tho, Ken has had a quite funny input now and before lol!! mad c*nt him haha..

I went to B&Q bought a pickaxe and with a little carefull precission inserted speed holes. p.s go faster stickers everytime.
then i put the spoiler from the supa supra ( see thread) my go i now have 800bhp flying out of my car!!!! :D

harryd1986 said:
i now have 800bhp flying out of my car!!!! :D

Makes my 250bhp 1.5 (300 with the alloys on) look very poor! :( as all I have on now is the K&N, the backbox & the AOC sticker) when I get my spoiler sprayed & fitted & put the alloys back on, I should be looking @ 400bhp AT LEAST!!!!! :woohoo: :D

Back
Top Bottom