I can only post in some threads/sections ! WHY?

J

jimmy

Well at last im able to post on here but for some reason it seems i can only post in some threads / sections! any idea why Admin bods? for example when ever ive tried to post in the Findanza FW GB thread i cant ! yet i can start a thread here or answer in other threads!
i dont understand it at all.

Other than that its great to finally be on the boards - big thanks to Ragt20 for his efforts on the Findanza GB and bearing with me when i couldnt post on here at all but still wanted to be in on the GB.Did the 1st cheque ever turn up?

yeah thats because your account hasnt been upgraded to paid member
thus read only in the group buy forum, pm one of the mods they should sort it out

jimmy said:
Well at last im able to post on here but for some reason it seems i can only post in some threads / sections! any idea why Admin bods? for example when ever ive tried to post in the Findanza FW GB thread i cant ! yet i can start a thread here or answer in other threads!
i dont understand it at all.

Other than that its great to finally be on the boards - big thanks to Ragt20 for his efforts on the Findanza GB and bearing with me when i couldnt post on here at all but still wanted to be in on the GB.Did the 1st cheque ever turn up?

1st cheque no mate.....didn't show up....good ya cancelled it

it is aint it , saw on tv the other wek bout how poor the post service is getting but to have something totally vanish! piss takin aint it!

Glad to hear its a simple reason for not being able to post ill be renewing my membership quitre soon so that should sort it then . Thanks

cHEERS FELLA ILL GET IT TO YOU SOON OK? HOW MUCH AGAIN £15?

Back
Top Bottom