ideas for my ride.

currently driving a n16 ph2 1.5, so far debadged it, and fitted a blitz filter, goin on this wk, decat, safc, and leads and plugs and maybe slighty bore the tb out. Got on order a set of 17' steelies with infinity wheel trims from usa, but cant seem to find set of infinity badges. Any where in the uk that would supply them other than ebay? And any recomdations for coilovers? I may just build them my self.

currently driving a n16 ph2 1.5, so far debadged it, and fitted a blitz filter, goin on this wk, decat, safc, and leads and plugs and maybe slighty bore the tb out. Got on order a set of 17' steelies with infinity wheel trims from usa, but cant seem to find set of infinity badges. Any where in the uk that would supply them other than ebay? And any recomdations for coilovers? I may just build them my self.

:nuts::door:

simple, you can buy the inserts from places like demon tweeks, just cut out the center strut and weld in...
The car itself is gona be slighty dub styled... Im only driving as im having a couple of years cheap driving

Good to see you've got plans for your N16 mate. There's a group buy going on for K-Sport coilovers you might be interested in. Going cheap, only a little more than strut inserts. Out of interest, why hub caps not alloys?

Hope to see some pics of your mera :)

nah not quite, there just normal steelies, 17's, just fancied a change lol, dare to be difrent and all that, gona get it sump scraping, and any where do grill inserts? I wana smooth it all off, so no foglites or owt!

Back
Top Bottom