I'm back!

Hi all not sure if there's many people that remember me on here as I sold my Black Almera Gti a few years ago. I've owned a few cars since but i've always thought the Almera was one of the best all rounders, so the other day I brought a Silver Autech Pulsar! :D
Got to say this is an absoloutely awesome car to drive in my opinion it's perfectly balanced. It really is a drivers car and puts a smile on my face every time I put my foot down. I'll post some pics of it soon.

Welcome back.

There's prob a few that remember you mate and a few more that should thank you for their autech bumpers. lol

You gonna bring it along to JAE?? (if your going that is)

Yeah i'd like to show it at JAE, i'll try and get down on the Sat. If I don't show it i'll still come for a walk round.

Forgot about the bumpers although was considering having the sideskirts copied as they really need re-fitting.

Hally - Yeah it was the one from Leeds. The guy didn't know what he'd got, thought it was just an imported Almera GTi with a kit on. ;)

Rob-Gti said:
Yeah i'd like to show it at JAE, i'll try and get down on the Sat. If I don't show it i'll still come for a walk round.

Forgot about the bumpers although was considering having the sideskirts copied as they really need re-fitting.

Hally - Yeah it was the one from Leeds. The guy didn't know what he'd got, thought it was just an imported Almera GTi with a kit on. ;)

:rasp: cant believe how much he was asking, I was seriously considering buying myself for what he had it advertised for. Hope you got him down a few hundred quid too!

True bargain!

welcome back mate, look forwarding to seeing the new beast

I'll be at JAE in the GTi-R so will be good to catch up and have a few drinks, drop me a text if we dont speak before

I remember you Rob! Always loved your black gti as well, glad you have an Autech, must be the only silver one with a full kit on! You're spot on with your description of the car to drive, it'll only get better and probably suprise you alot

Thanks Al, funnily enough thats exactly what I thought when I saw you drive off down my road after buying my GTi! :D

You could always buy it back, it seems to crop up on e-bay every now and again.

Rob-Gti said:
Thanks Al, funnily enough thats exactly what I thought when I saw you drive off down my road after buying my GTi! :D

You could always buy it back, it seems to crop up on e-bay every now and again.

As much as id love to buy it back mate from what iv seen its a bit of a state now, plus been told that its been ragged to high heaven aswell.

Such a shame as it is an awsome car!

Al P said:
As much as id love to buy it back mate from what iv seen its a bit of a state now, plus been told that its been ragged to high heaven aswell.

Such a shame as it is an awsome car!

lol that sounds like an identical situation to mine lol

People just don't respect their cars in the same way that someone does who's spent hours upon hours working on it.

cant believe i missed this thread, welcome back mate !
figured you go for an Autech since you 'mera was 'almost' a look alike lol :D
sadly i'll never get my 'mera back as its now in scrapyard heaven :(

Back
Top Bottom