I'M BACK :-)

Hello again, as you might remember I recently sold my GTi to Garnz and since then I have been using my 306 DT As a every day to day runner. However I missed my GTI almera and looking on the internet on Friday I found one on auto trader, ph2 N15 gti T plate with only 55,000 miles on the clock, found out that a retired mechanic had it. The vehicle only had 3 owners from new and I had to have a look at it. So sat morning me and David (meraredgti) went over to Northamptonshire and the car was a Minta so……I brought it there and then!!

hud1.jpg

hud2.jpg

hud3.jpg

Looks just like mind did when I first brought her, OE and super clean :)
I hate you and your killa low mileage HATE HATE HATE lol

coming the meet sunday?
David

how have you 2 found 3 such mint red GTi's you bastards!!!

looks awesomely clean man, and im sure it'll stay that way with david on ya back every 5 minutes! :lol: aren't you gonna miss some of the old one's goodies though, the hot bronze rota's? the stage 2 mods? i give it a month before the plans begin to take shape and parts are fitted :D

how have you 2 found 3 such mint red GTi's you bastards!!!

looks awesomely clean man, and im sure it'll stay that way with david on ya back every 5 minutes! :lol: aren't you gonna miss some of the old one's goodies though, the hot bronze rota's? the stage 2 mods? i give it a month before the plans begin to take shape and parts are fitted :D

yea my old one was quick but was always remebered as nismobillys GTI, however this one i'm
gonna do up how i want it. was planning to keep it standard but already ordered parts for it lol :D

gonna take me a while but eventually i want it to have the same mods as my old one

keep it standard chap, keep it standard

:lol:

like that'll happen and like you can talk - in fact don't i remember you sayin about paint not power, leaving it std etc, now look - tomei's, asp header, not even cheapo mods, top ones :p :D

sneds, you can't aim for what you had before that'd be such an anticlimax, i say you go a step further this time o really make it your own ;)

hahhahahhaa

we seriously need to start a list on AOC, of members who sold up, then came back. i bet there would be a lot!

welcome back :lol:

Looks like a very nice example!

Welcome back. It is really amazing how many people do come back myself being one of them. I suppose it just the great overall value these cars offer.

hey guys been doin a few mods on the motor since ive had it

*4 new paradas tyree
* high flow cat and MIJ cat back system
* jperformance header and downpipe ( ebay )
* tomei cams on order ( waiting delivery) from nengun performance
* magnecor HT leads

ill try and get the pics up soon

but what BHP should i be expecting once cams fitted too and will it be worth buying a fpr?

When you have fitted the cams...disconnect the battery and press the brake pedal a couple of times so it resets the ecu...also advance the timing slightly!

~ 160-170bhp @ Fly

Also let me know if you need a guide for fitting as i have used several other guides and merged them together making alot more sense, but can't upload due to the MB limit on the forum, so ill email it you if need be...

Back
Top Bottom