Indicator intake and foglight panel

Hey,
First thread before i can afford to join as a member, my gti is chomping through petrol so much harder then i'm used to (previous car was a punto) but i'm in need of a little assitance. First where the hell do you get the half indicator half intake sidelights. and also i've managed to have the inside silver panel on my foglights fall off.
Any help with finding a place that does either.

And last but not least. any of you guys in the hampshire area i come from liss and are looking for fellow younger almera owners!!!!

Leigh

Foglight screw covers go missing all the time. Search ebay or this site for a complete unit. Do a search for Suteki indicator vents on this site to answer that question.

chan268 said:
im not sure if they do half indicator half intake sidelights for the almera
they were made 3-4 years ago, they dont make them anymore, and are very rare. best option is to do a homemade one, few people have done ths and had very good results.

check the timing if your cars drinking fuel, or have a search on internet, the solution you find should be applicable to all modern fuel injected cars

sri_alan said:
check the timing if your cars drinking fuel, or have a search on internet, the solution you find should be applicable to all modern fuel injected cars

what is the best degree angle for fuel economy?

im not really sure, fuel economy and power are increased if its burning the fuel right. factory is 15+/-2. I dont think theres a specific point where you'd get better MPG. Id go for 17.

Unfortunately that means nothing to me (15 +/-) whats that about. I actually put the fuel consumption down to a heavy right foot!!!! I just can't resist it:)

degrees after TDC I believe, but I could be wrong. You'll need a timing light.

Read up on net about adjusting your cars timing, you may be able to find a guide :)

And last but not least. any of you guys in the hampshire area i come from liss and are looking for fellow younger almera owners!!!!

i might be getting posted to bordon just down the road from you will let you know mate

Back
Top Bottom