Insurance

Does anyone know the best insurance to go for when it comes to an N16 Almera?
I've got a few quotes of around £500 Fully Comp, but wondering if there are any better insurance companies to get quotes from?

After looking at all the compare sites and going directly to a lot of mainstream insurers and modified insurers, the best quote was from Elephant.co.uk. By hundreds of pounds in a lot of cases, and even I'm sorry to say compared to Sky with the discount. Still give Sky and go, and Adrian Flux as well, because evenone has different circumstances and inurers have different policies.

Here's a tip, put your mum and only your mum as another driver on your insurance...

Try MMA Insurance. I've used them for years and they have never been beaten inprice by any of the companies on these comparison sites or by any of those who claim to be the cheapest around. You may have to go through a broker to use them though.

got a quote from axa direct, 20 year old male, northern ireland, 3years no claims, 96 1.4 gx fully comp £1060, TPFT £999

£1060 fully comp, nearly shit when i heard that as all other quotes online were well over £1500! quinn direct was also cheapish £1100 fully comp

this is the first time i hav had my own insurance, was a named driver on my parents, as there were no claims for 3 years they gave me 3 years no claims too!

20 years old, 3 years no claims, 1.4 and HOW MUCH?

I have GOT to remember not to live in Northern Ireland. Holy shit that's unbelievable.

i only pay 220 quid for me and my girlfriend (whos just passed her test) on my 1.8 sport+

im with ecar, nowt special but there cheap

That sounds like a deal, I had to pay about £150 to continue the year. Once it is due, I'm going to try eCar and see.

hardc0re_tid - over £1000 for insurance, I wonder how much the car's even worth to be paying that much just to insure it. Sorry to you mate, but that's crazy high.

Back
Top Bottom