Jomme's N16

very tidy mate, glad to see the 5 door looking hard as nails. What are the seats you have in there?

looks great!
how about those seats, original seats has got an SRS Airbags.Is there n16 meras in finland without sideipactprotectors (orwhatever) id like to change my own seats to better When i renew interior materials (originals are, hmmm...)

same in finnish
Pirun siisti!
Miten noi FK penkit saa katsastettua, kun originaaleissa penkeissähän on SRS Airbagit. Vai onko N16 mallia tullut ilman sivutörmäyssuojia suomeen.
Vaihtaisin omaanikin paremmat penkit,samalla kun verhoilutan/verhoilen sisustan. alkuperäiset on vähän kehnot (täytteet painunut) ja ei ehkä niin mukavat...
Aika paljon muuten näkyy suomalaisia liikkuvan täällä:)

Thanks! Seats are FK Racers. I had no airbags in my seats, so they were easy to chance. When measuring from frontlip car sits 6cm from ground. Earlier I had Eibach springs which drop 30mm and now the car is about 6,5cm lower. So roughly it's lowered about 9,5cm.

And in finnish:
Joo, elikä mulla ei ollu penkeissä sivutörmäyssuojia ja ihan on Suomi auto. Kyllähän noita penkkejä on vaihdeltu vaikka niissä onkin ne SRS:t. Ainoo ongelma on kai ollu se ettei sitä Airbagin valoo kojelaudas olla saatu sammuun millään. Sullakin on hienot noi hifiasennukset. Onko jotain muuta suunnitelmis? Suomalaisia on tosiaan foorumilla jonkin verran...

So you had no airbags. It will make my plans more easier to work without any illegal thinks:)

(law orders in finland...)
Joo
lakihan sanoo että jos on vastaava malli ilman airbägiä niin mallista jossa bägit on niin saa tehdä vastaavan,täytynee käydä kats.konttorilla joku päivä kyselemässä,ja paikallisessa nissanin huollossa jos sen mahd. syttyvän var. valon saa sammuksiin yms. Kiitoksia!

Suunnitelmiin kuuluu
18" vanteet, kun rahaa ostaa jotku "laadukkaat" (kevyet yms...)
jotain puskurilärpäkkeitä lasikuidusta jo aloiteltu, sama helmat.
konepeltiin toimiva scooppia (mulla 1kpl ylim. konepelti:)
vap virt suod 2 1/2" putkisto
just tota sisustan laittoa (ps2+näyttö, lisää hifiä yms.)
ja H/R -40mm alustasarja tossa on jo...
kaikki ajallaan, auto ollut mulla vasta 2kk ja armeijakin jo kohta pukkaa päälle.

And "Jomme" asked my plans to my almera
18" wheels
glassfiber front/rearlips
Air intake in bonnet to airfilter
2 1/2" exhaustpipe
and a recaro sport seats
ps2 with tv...

love what you been doing to the car looks nice... did you modify the hood or is it a fiber glass one?? cause i am thinking about doing something similiar to mine... but dont know if its the original one or fiber glass
:confused: :confused:

End of my rope, help needed!

Hi guys! New to all this, but had my 2002 N16 1.5 for two years now, and there still seem to be next to no performance parts out for it ! I've got a K+N 57i, backbox waiting to be fitted, but nowt else. Does anyone know any company out there that could help me ? Sweet car, by the way.
Rob.

lowering?????

how did you lower the car?
just the springs or what?

Hi mates!
Thanks for the comments. My answering may be a bit slow cause I'm doing my military service at the moment :( My hood is modded from original one. I have lowered my car with KW adjustable suspension so dampers are included in package.

Nice And Low!!! Wish Mine Was That Low!!! Luks Like Ill B Investing In Sum More Springs Or Perhaps Sum Coilovers!!

what coilovers are available for the n16 cause i havent been able to find any... pls help me... since i am not a paymember i cant access the performance or styling seccion... ill really appriciate the help... thanks mates

thanks mate... i checked at the intrax site... in the us... but they dont have it... i guess if i want some coils i have to order them from the uk :(

Ask those Intrax coils by e-mail. They don't have any information at their website. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom