rust- plenty

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

Needs a new drivers side ball joint, rear steel brake lines, front passo brake line and the sills welded up and sealed. Iv started repairing the rust as best i can for the moment and it needs a service in a desperate way. Ill be on the lookout for a cheap gti kit and a few nice bits and pieces to clean it up a bit, have some kyb fronts and tokiko rear gas shocks and unknown lowering springs, gti discs and calippers for the front and some gti rims there for it already. hopefully it will be a good reliable starter car for her when i get the cancer problem sorted.

Any donations of stuff to get it on the road will be greatly appreciated nothing major just the small things ill throw up a wanted thread in a bit

stop, 99 ones going for up to 1500 here if not more, this has abs rear discs and a/c too none of the others iv seen for sale had that

was looking at that very mera last night, sickened i didnt pick it up, good to see it went to a good home tho :D out of curiosity has the 5 door got front fogs ya would be willin to sell?

Back
Top Bottom