Just a quick one!

Realised I've not had any pics on here for ages, so here's a SNEAKY one.

471414436_736e5de0c6.jpg

I've actually only modded it mainly in the last year, it's been standard most of the other FIVE years I've had it before that.

Do you mind me asking why after five years of ownership you started to mod it? Not in a sarcastic way just interested?

Matt

I've had the car since 2001, coming on here and seeing everyone elses made me wanna make my car look a bit more to my taste- and yes Naylors was a very big influence! :D

Thats a long time in ownership. like you say seeing everyone elses and still keeping it the way yours is is a big credit too you. Well done. Don't see the similarities at all. ;)

can i ask you about your tail lights?are they gti lights?or are they custom ive never seen them before
lovly mera by the way BLUE all the wayyyy :D

-sarah m- said:
can i ask you about your tail lights?are they gti lights?or are they custom ive never seen them before
They are GTi Lights but the outter rim, which is like a burgundy colour has been spraied the same colour as the car

-sarah m- said:

there teh normal phase 2's just surrounds been painted

Still beautiful isK. The car that is ;) Given the choice I would have had my n16 p2 in blue, but they only gave blue to the p1 n16 :(

In fact is it me of have nissan given almeras worse colour options as time goes on? N15 blue is better than n16 blue, then they gave the p2 n16 a crappy 'ice blue'. Same with all the colour range imo.

Back
Top Bottom