Just bought these

Very nice!

Guess they won't fit on my W reg 03/00 N16-P1 though :(

What's the difference between 03/00 and 07/00 Almeras? I thought Phase 1 ran from 03/00 to sometime in 2003?

I honestly think the strut mounting points and or any other component similar to it will have changed unless your fitting N15 coilovers to your N16...

Its a phase 1 so it should fit fine...

wraith0x29a said:
Very nice!

Guess they won't fit on my W reg 03/00 N16-P1 though :(

What's the difference between 03/00 and 07/00 Almeras? I thought Phase 1 ran from 03/00 to sometime in 2003?

this is an interesting point. and you know what, its a lot of rubbish, the suspension is the same.

well got them today, not gonna get a chance to get them on till next weekend though, but i will post pics when all is done. they look pretty mean though

£755? I'd rather wank...

You can get K Sport ones imported from America for about £408, then shippings £95 and customs i'd expect to be about £50 or so give or take £10?

still looking at just under £600 and they arnt stainless steel, and the top coils are not dipped so as to stop dead coil knocking when going over pot holes and stuff, a problem i had with Spax springs and then PI, both of which i got full refunds for. and for peace of mind, the service i recieved from euro performance was without a doubt unbelievable. they come with a huge guarantee too.

What about D2 Racing's equivalents? £550 a set UK sourced - well it would've been if folk paid attention to my N16 coilover group buy thing that i worked SO hard to negotiate...

D2 is the best coilover kit for N16!I havent heard good words for the K-Sports!And the price of £550 is very very good!!!

TallPaul86 said:
What about D2 Racing's equivalents? £550 a set UK sourced - well it would've been if folk paid attention to my N16 coilover group buy thing that i worked SO hard to negotiate...

that was a great shame and sadly i completely missed that thread somehow. good price too. if/ when i sell the car mate, i'll send you a PM and you can make me an offer. lol.

StuN16Sport said:
that was a great shame and sadly i completely missed that thread somehow. good price too. if/ when i sell the car mate, i'll send you a PM and you can make me an offer. lol.

I'll keep that in mind ;)

few pics of my car on its new suspension

just put it on today, may go lower, havent rly decided yet. handling-wise it is no longer a car, its a go-cart!! sticks to the road like glue.

dunno whether to go lower or not, the car would appear to be up very slightly at the front when looking at the wheel arches, but then the wheel arches are not level on an almera.

Leave it be..it looks well nice and if you're happy with its handling then job done. As you say the arches are not level anyway

Back
Top Bottom