lexus style lights for an n16

L

loader

Hi
I am looking for a supplier for lexus tail lights if there is one and any idea how much they cost.

thanks in advance

:cool:

As far as i am aware mate you cant actually get lexus lights for the N16.

What i have seen people do is just mod the new model N16 lights (the circle ones). They aing themsilver etc and get a really nice effect.

If you find any by the way ill take a set too by the way - cause Nissan charges one hell of a lot to change the old model N16 lights to the new model ones

My dad got a phase 2 N16 and I asked him nicley if I could have his rear lights:) Oh the joys of been an only child LOL Still I need to actually get around to changing them!

I was talking to a guy at a computer fair last week and he reckons an aussie firm sells N16 lexus style rear clusters but I dont know how valid that is, but I have not found anything on google despite spending a fair few hours searching myself.

saw some lexus lights a while ago that looked like they may fit. it was in my alloy shop which dabels in odd bits. dont know what its was for but they were pretty big and very similar shape. best searchin and lookin at was may fit n seein if u can get em against ur car!

DIY not that difficult . just a little time and effort :rolleyes:

did these last year but am going to black out the redband at some point .

Attachments

• DSCI0039.JPG
    DSCI0039.JPG
    222.9 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCI0040.JPG
    DSCI0040.JPG
    590.6 KB · Views: 33
think i saw a fffff...ffffff... hold on ill get it soon a .........FORD (aarrgghh) oh fff...ff FIESTA (feww) with very similar lights but smaller. If ya can get em to fit then would just need a bit of body work to fill in around the lights or some slight modification to fill the gap. defo get that blacked out, should look good when done although not that bad at moment.

(Sorry I had to swear)

thats what I'm going to do to mine, thinking of going body colour with them though, how difficult was it to get the lenses off mate, any tips on it?

theres a plastic bead that holds the outer lense on its about 4mm thick . you need to get the stanley knife blade under the lip and gentley work your way round . got the first one off no probs . got a bit cocky with the second and cracked the twat . however found a breakers witch had a one so it turned out ok in the end . then all you need to do is use a good quality clear sealent to stick them back on . :D

Quality, job for the weekend then! thanks for the advice on that one mate.

Back
Top Bottom