lights and gearstick

hi guys,

any idea where I'd source plain rear lights? My rear passenger side is cracked, and looks a bit of a sight. Also any idea where to get a gearstick gaiter?

Thanks,

A

He has an N16 Phil :)

Are there any being broken up on ebay? Or you could try someone who has fitted different rear lights if they have their originals.

I've checked ebay - but they're only selling Lexus Lights, with a silver background - personally I don't like them. A set of originals would be great (I'm not sure about code numbers etc, so PH1 means nothing to me!)

I'm sure I found somewhere online selling them when I was looking but just ended up getting them from the Nissan dealership in the end.

does anyone have the link for the lexus style lights as may have a set of them as not like the ones of back of my car as they are all blacked out would prefer phase 2 ones think they are with clear top part and black surround on them if i get it right that is

ive got a pair of n16 mk1 rear lights if u need them...proper original nissan and other than the sealing strip theyre as gud as new £60 for both plus post....

Back
Top Bottom