Local Garage's mysterious Race Almera

shaggy_master

brapp brapp!
My family, knowing that I'm into my almeras.. are always telling me if they see a modded almera in the local area, and its not very often to be honest. But last week I had two reports of a "Green and Black" Almera flying around the local area both people mentioned that it looked heavily modified both inside an out.
I'd never seen this Almera myself so I was just keeping a look out for it.. I was expecting it to be some Si with two fast two furious style black stripes etc hahaha..

but...
On the way home from work on Monday I noticed the illusive Green and Black Almera outside a local garage. It was a GTi.. and was bearing full race/rally graphics. I couldn't see the owner about anywhere but it definitely had suspension and brake upgrades so probably had other mods too. Looked quite nice!
I'm wasn't feeling the FORD badge on the bootlid or the RS OWNERS CLUB graphics.. but its still interesting.
I'm gonna Flyer the car next time I'm in that area..

061020082247.jpg

I live 5mins away from it myself.
How come you didn't come to the mids meets Jclark? I never noticed you're from birmingham before :)
Joe

And its got those shitty watermark "RS" badges behind the text on the rear plate.

He's obviously into his fords.. Maybe he's took the plates off a sierra recently or something.

Strange. Good work though mate, lol

The records must not have updated themselves yet or something..
Surely he wouldn't try and pull that off as a sierra lol. I know he's got the ford badges and everything.. I'm wondering if he's got a ford badge on the front lol!

I will investigate further when I'm next down there.

Wicked Jclark, another mids meet member, Yo!

We'll have to get the sierra cosworth almera to a mids meet too haha.
Joe

glad you posted this joe, our apprentice mentioned spotting something like this in cannock the other week, i just brushed it off as bullshit cos he cant drive yet, likes saxos and goes doing burnouts and dogging with his mates up cannock chase....

Checked the reg and I got :

Vehicle Registration Mark
J18ACS
Make
NISSAN
Model
ALMERA 2.0 GTI
Transmission & fuel type
MANUAL 5 GEARS PETROL
Body Type
3 DOOR HATCHBACK
Colour