logging in

Is it just me, or does everyone hav to log in now, every time they come on.

I`m permanently logged in on my home computer (or was), but tried to log in from work the other day, but couldn`t remember my password, so when I got home, I changed my pasword, now, everytime I come on here at home, I have to log in, even when I click `remember me`.

Is this some kind of security feature that`s kicked in, or is it my computer playing up?

Also, what`s happened to the buyer/seller feedback thread :confused: cannot find it, even by searching for it (which worked before).

What have I missed?

This is getting beyond a joke now! :mad:

I just spent 30 mins writing a heartfelt `goodbye` thread, pressed `preview message` & got logged out, logged back in again & lost the whole fooking thing! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Keep pressing back till you get to the message again. You might get lucky and it's still sitting there in the message box. Then COPY it all before posting! :)

tried that, didn`t work, don`t know if it`s my comp suddenly not storing cookies or a site thing, but it only started after I posted the Stagea thread! :lol:

still fooking happening! :mad:

Everywhere else is fine, it`s just AOC that plays up!

Just wrote an update on the Stagea, pressed submit, & had to log in again, so lost it all again.

is there a time-out setting that I have to disable that I don`t know about or summat?

Back
Top Bottom