LOWERING SPRING QUESTION

I got some ordered from euro performance for £98. They should be here at the beginning of next week hopefully. I will update my shocks when i have a little bit more free cash. I am looking at K&N induction and some P2 headlights for my next bits for my car. Is their any other companies bar K&N that do an induction kit for the N16 Almera??

As I've said a few times now on this forum, do not waste your money on a K&N 57i induction kit for an N16. Mine lost a dyno-proven 5bhp with one fitted, so I went back to a K&N panel filter which does work !

The only induction kit available for the N16 is made by K&N and unfortunately does nothing for performance. Listen to the wise men above and get yourself a panel filter.

Panel filter it is! Is there any way of getting the hearty sound that a cone filter gives?

Whip out the resonator box in the wheel-arch. Reduces weight, removes a restriction on airflow and because the airbox intake still goes into the arch it shouldn't allow any extra hot air in. Only 'downside' is a bit more noise :)

Whip out the resonator box in the wheel-arch. Reduces weight, removes a restriction on airflow and because the airbox intake still goes into the arch it shouldn't allow any extra hot air in. Only 'downside' is a bit more noise :)

Yep that add a cold air feed from the fog light cover unless ur have fogs of course. As for springs i have Weitec ones on mine lowered 35mm. Still a smooth ride but handles better.

just dont chop the bubbers in half and live life on the painfull side :(

you will be living life on the bump stops yes lol the dumbass who i got my almera off chopped them in half it looks mint but i get defeated by speed bumps, pot holes ect. very deiificult but the handeling is amazing. not worth having to buy 4 new dampers and springs though

Hey guys, what bit is the 69 or 79mm rear spring measurement for. Im wanting to get some apex ones but have no clue as to if mine need the 69 or 79mm, cars a ph2 2003 1.5

Back
Top Bottom