Moter for a tun I'll buy that

any idea of what seats fit in a 2000 Almera..?

• what fits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • body kit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello everybody..
Just got my 1st Almera and am a happy bunny..but as I've just left my be Passat..
I'm wondering is there a way of changing the seats..
Nice car but my gosh..the seats. Arnt the way ahead..
Any help.as to. What fits...
PS great site thanks.. Admin.
Wood8316.

Welcome :)

What exactly don't you like? If it's the cloth design, then you can throw in 200sx leather seats or look for some N15 VZR seats which I believe are a more plain design?

Hi buddy ..yer I just find the seats not comfortable at all. Hence my question. I'd like leather or some buckets . hint hint.. But i only payed 100 for it.. Right bargain . 1.6 auto 64000 .

Take a look at the 200sx seats then, might fit the bill as they're more supportive, and they can be picked up cheap. I can't remember if they need a little modified to fit or not though, but they have been fitted to N15s a few times now.

Lads thanks for you wise words.. I'm going to have a look at some breakers.. Pitty just been given some seats from a astra g.. Blank buckets.. Can't win em all right. What's a ball park price for some seats.

Lads thanks for you wise words.. I'm going to have a look at some breakers.. Pitty just been given some seats from a astra g.. Blank buckets.. Can't win em all right. What's a ball park price for some seats.

I've got some p11 leather seats on n15 gti brackets and rails if it interests you.

Hi mate. I'm sorry to bother you iv just got back from my assessment.
Can you please show me some pictures of the seats.. Mate I'm a bit late getting into almears....so don't know nothing about them..
Mines a white ..mk 1 n15.. She's on a w plate ..45000/miles. And I got her for under a hundred sovz..
90 in fact.but she's got quite a lot of rust...any idea s on how to rid this.? Can you fit a gti exsuast on the back.. Mines the same shape as your bad boy.. Plus's I'll need a price..wink wink and all that..
Thanks mate..
Jamie ..

Back
Top Bottom