mudflaps

Does anyone know the part number for rear flaps for a 3door 2000 n16. bought a full set a few wks bak off ebay, fitted the front but back wont line up as they're off a 5 door. keep looking at ebay but they only give a part number, which is great wen u dont know it

the 3 and 5 door mudflaps are the same mate. the only difference is between the P1 bumper (like urs) and the P2. the P2 front mudflaps will fit a P1 iirc, but the rears are different. do the rear mudflaps u have, have 'almera' branded in them, the P1 ones did, the P2s didnt.

also if me memory serves me right nissan dont/didnt (talking a few years back) didnt make mudflaps to fit the sport versions with the side skirts!

scott b said:
also if me memory serves me right nissan dont/didnt (talking a few years back) didnt make mudflaps to fit the sport versions with the side skirts!

yeah, although it was only front mudflaps that could not be fitted. rears still can be.

scott b said:
I think that was fitting the front mud flaps he should be alright as he wants mud flaps for the rear (rear bumper)

I am sure they don't fit on the sport on the front because of the side skirt

i dont have side skirts on mine, the front ones are fitted fine, its just the rears that wont fit.

they dont have almera on them, they r just plain. they dont fit the shape of the bumper at all, if you put the top screw in you cant get anywere near the underneath mount either.

are you sure they are the same for 3/5 door? its printed inside them 5 door which is why i think they are diff.

I didn't even know Nissan made mudflaps for N16s at all - that's great because wider wheels mean more spray and crap up the side of my car - if you find the part numbers can you let me know?

5-door 2000 (p1) N16.

Cheers.

i have a set of rears here as they didnt fit mine. im sure they say they are for a 5 door. if the PM function is open to non members then PM me, if not email if ur inetrested

Back
Top Bottom