my 1.4 mera

fukin hell dint realise bud nice 1 for the warning but it doesnt show where i am or if im on a track or not so how could they kno

You do realise that the faster you go, the less accurate your speedo gets right? Verify it with GPS before trying to show off.

and how accurate is gps not very you go 20 and it tells you your only doing 14 so how does that work then gps is absolute shit and how do you kno about the faster you go the less acurate your speedo is wat it will only be out by 2/3 mph max

At 70mph by the speedo my GPS is showing 63mph, at 80mph by the speedo my GPS is showing 71mph. I havn't tried anything faster than that.

But the speedo on your car is not accurate either, it hasn't been calibrated in 12 years and I'm guessing it's not a high precision system either. Also your wheels are not a standard size so you need to take that into account too.

5.jpg

You fucking moron.

why? big deal, he ain't the first or last person to go fast on a motorway, not like he did it outside a school at 9am. doubt he's the only person to have done it on here + im sure we all have friends with faster cars who have done or even been in there cars but bet majority of you dont call them names. bit stupid posting the vid though.

im no big shot, i do high speeds where its safe (ish) but i wont film it, did no one hear of the dude trying to clock 200 the other week on a bike, filmed by his mates and by a bullet cam on the clocks, put it on youtube. next thing undercover police turned up and he gets plenty of time in her majestys honour. ive had 0-60 speedo runs on youtube but 100+ is a bit silly

and how accurate is gps not very you go 20 and it tells you your only doing 14 so how does that work then gps is absolute shit and how do you kno about the faster you go the less acurate your speedo is wat it will only be out by 2/3 mph max

Because you're going 14mph and your speedo is 6mph out...

As hopelessness said, your speedo was calibrated 12 years ago, you're running wheels and tyres that aren't standard and speedos are designed to be less accurate at high speeds on normal cars as a safety feature, so you don't actually reach the speeds indicated.

The fact remains that your cars top speed (officially) when it left the factory was 107mph. Even with a 'big bore' exhaust, years of wear will have reduced the power output of your car, as well as reduced the accuracy of your speedometer.

You were probably doing about 112 really, probably a tailwind you didnt notice.

And as ive learnt it doesnt matter if you think its safe or not, no matter what time it is. If you must do it dont post the video. Haha i may post the video the coppers gave me of mine.

Just hope you dont get caught mate cus its shit trust me.

Plus going that speed on standard 1.4 brakes! god damn!!!

rant over :p

ano boys now i think of it it was stupid and the brakes are shit and im on standard wheels the 1's in the pic were cracked too fuk cheap nasty 1's i fort were a bargain lol

Back
Top Bottom