My Autech project

Thats the board on the ecu, that was fitted took it to a couple shops said they cant check it lol, might take it down somewhere nextweek though if theres not any luck will have to get some money together and take it to fusion motorsport. Decided im going to take the deep dish wheels of to and put the standard almera ones on with some toyos, going to let the paint dry and paint them black tomorow.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
Buy some decent tyres. Toyo T1R/T1S are shit and expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pic of the board i had fitted to ecu. May be some help to you pal. Will have a good look see if i have anymore of it fitted
Wow you're still on here Rich? Good to see [emoji16][emoji106]

Buy some Uniroyal rainsports, personally haven't used them but they get some great reviews for a daily tire

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yh im still around, pop on and off when i need some info. Little project came up a few week ago so will be looking for a few bits etc soon.

Sorry to thread crap mate

Like the lads have said tho its just a standard map to use a de maf.

Oh i see, the car goes but i still shift like a turbo boy, now im aware that the NA powered cars are to be driven till redline, if i get a standalone ecu can it be mapped to this engine? Or no

The board you have their can be mapped to suit, not sure wheres best now best off asking on here shaggy, sam and dale will know best

can you find out for me and get back to me asap as il have no net for a while got alot of moving to do!

Back
Top Bottom