Just chillin'
my mate with the a supra said to get my car sprayed black and silver
silver all round but
black bonnet
black boot door
black roof
black rims
and maybe black front & rear lips and side skirts

as you can see I have done a paint edit and the X marks where the black paint will be

I trust the guy who is going to spray my car as he works for a scratch repair company and has done a paint job on a supra and his own civic that looks mint

the supra was taken last year at JAE. I never knew the guy then but got to know him through a friend of mine and his mate that sprayed the car

Attachments

• Car Paint.JPG
    Car Paint.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 76
  • L Shaft.JPG
    L Shaft.JPG
    771.9 KB · Views: 57
thats what I thought but I am going to have black tints and my head lights. I am also going to tint my rear lights out black so I was thinking it might look ok with black rims

Darren you didn't say that you wanted opinions on the colour of your car, you just typed a load of crap.

Baz

lol, some nice photoshopping there darren. i dont think it'd look good to be honest, try it and see if you want but i cant see it working on an n16, as chawkie said, you need a low car for it to look good, like that supra

It would of been so much easier to just post that you wanted everthing from the body line (swage line) upwards painted black. Instead you have once again baffeled and confused the AOC.
Instead of posting shit, sleep.
Instead of listening to mates that are feeding you crap, sleep.
Intead of littering the whole forum with images and post about what you want to do next, spend your waking hours searching the site and reading peoples opinions on questions that have been answered before.

There are only so many post and questions we can give a shit about.

Safe to say darren, its a shit idea!

Attachments

• RearSplitterFitted.jpg
    RearSplitterFitted.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 49
  • FrontSplitterFitted.jpg
    FrontSplitterFitted.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 44
To be frankly honest, opinion are good, but at the end of the day everyone's taste is different. If you want to do it, do it. If your in doubt, don't.

It's ure car we can't tell you what to do!!

Matt

mattmera said:
To be frankly honest, opinion are good, but at the end of the day everyone's taste is different. If you want to do it, do it. If your in doubt, don't.

Matt
:appl: :appl: agree..and

ok so darren does fill us with very "difrent" posts, no need to be so harsh

kieran said:
lol, some nice photoshopping there darren. i dont think it'd look good to be honest, try it and see if you want but i cant see it working on an n16, as chawkie said, you need a low car for it to look good, like that supra
the guy that owned the supra recommending me and I said to him are you said yeah trust me lol
Simcard said:
Safe to say darren, its a shit idea!
thanks for that mate I don't think I am going to spray half black and silver
mattmera said:

I know its my car and I can do what I want with it but to be honest there are only a few N16's on the forum that care modified and there are loads of N15's modded on the forum so the N15 owners do not really need to ask other people for suggestions they just look at other N15's and base there design on theres

Darren198712 said:
the guy that owned the supra recommending me and I said to him are you said yeah trust me lol
Anyone want to play "guess the missing words in Darrens posts" :confused: :lol:

I think this is the same sort of look you`re going for Darren, but as previously stated, IT`S NOT GOOD!!!
DSCF1521.jpg

I don't like the look of that its 2f2f type that car has the paint running up the middle of the hood I am thinking of the whole hood black then part of the wing

Back
Top Bottom