my gti 0-200 KM/H

BLACKPOOLMERA said:
could someone possibly format this into windows media player?I can't see it and I really need to :D
sorry, I can't.
Yes it is turbo.my best time 1/4 mile was 13,550 on normal tarmac,I want to have 12,xx in 2006 year.We will see how almera will do it... :D

I will find another and put it on forum...

Darren198712 said:
Glad to hear it :)

Do you have a list of what you done to the car?
Nissan Almera (N15) 2.0 GTI with SR20DE engine + turbo. This car has a turbine out of Volvo T5, which can handle up to 350 BHP !!! Current modifications are: new JE pistons dedicated to SR20DET engine, compression ratio 8,5:1, polished crankshaft, new crankshaft bearings, engine entirely restored, sport clutch, Iveco intercooler, K&N filter, 2,5" exhaust with racing muffler, Wallbro fuel pump, 370cc fuel injectors taken from Nissan 200SX (S14),piggy-back SMT6, Tarox brakes, 15" Team Dynamics Pro Race alloys with tires - NEW, all nessesary gauges(EGT,BOOST) and many more...

What would You like to know??

gre said:
Nissan Almera (N15) 2.0 GTI with SR20DE engine + turbo. This car has a turbine out of Volvo T5, which can handle up to 350 BHP !!! Current modifications are: new JE pistons dedicated to SR20DET engine, compression ratio 8,5:1, polished crankshaft, new crankshaft bearings, engine entirely restored, sport clutch, Iveco intercooler, K&N filter, 2,5" exhaust with racing muffler, Wallbro fuel pump, 370cc fuel injectors taken from Nissan 200SX (S14),piggy-back SMT6, Tarox brakes, 15" Team Dynamics Pro Race alloys with tires - NEW, all nessesary gauges(EGT,BOOST) and many more...

What would You like to know??

Nice Mods :) T5 Turbo :) i guess that makes the car a Star

What BHP is it pulling ?

Back
Top Bottom