my gti!!

after rich pestered me to get some pics of my car up before it went in for its respray i took some tonight!!
mega dirty tho lol!!! :)

Photo052.jpg

Photo051.jpg

Photo050.jpg

Photo049.jpg

Photo048.jpg

Photo047.jpg

Photo046.jpg

Photo045.jpg

Photo044.jpg

Photo043.jpg

Looks nice with the full ph1 bodykit. All that ruins it are the cheap as fuck nasty alloys and the 1999 lets go tinted lights.

The wheels would look just fine with big fuck off brakes behind em. But at present they reveal a bit too much.

there hid style bulbs in the fogs got them off ebay!
and yer corbs its the slag part lol!!
the wheels were given to me in part ex plus cash for my sri almera lol!! i would love bigger discs and calipers but money is tight lol!!!

Right heres a list of what done to her

complete phase on bodykit all orginal
lowered 30m on gmax springs
full cat back john ashley custom exsaurt system with a 4" tail
de cat
ngk irdium spark plugs
split fire performance leads
18" wolfrace wheels
mushroom induction kit
advanced timing
fse fuel pressure reg
vzr grill
phase 2 gti headlights
de globed indicators
tinted rear lights
smothed boot lit
hid look headlight side light and foglight bulbs
silver centre console and clock surround.

had the welding done on both rear arches! (ask rich how bad it was lol) and when its resprayed itts having the outer skins redone and also all the rust on the arches treated and sorted.

think thats everything lol!!!

tinted lights need another coat to even them out, and then a tcut/polish, not a fan of the wheels, but get some centre caps in them!

bar that, i bloody love Phase 1's me !

also the other good thing about her is that im only the second owner from new and also has full service history with loads of recepts

I like this. just wheels let it down a bit. bit too big for my liking. chris any chance of linky to the where ya got bulbs from. Got some Osram nightbreakers but theyre not all that.

Back
Top Bottom