My new car

the above enigne in his ZX is a CA18DE so if you get a CA18DET from an S13 for parts.. drop the internals in or buy forged items for the S13.. use the exhaust manifold and turbo would need a custom downpipe and intercooler... and you can use the ECU IIRC to control it or an apexi power FC

youll need the FWD block Gbox and inlet manifold as there a different way round lke the SR20

Someone buy my camper so I can buy a retro 80s Nissan!
Got my eyes on one of these:
Bluebird ZX Turbo, Sunny ZX Coupe, Silvia S12 and to a lesser extent, Sunny ZX Hatch

I very nearly bought a Bluebird SSS last year (the one with the SR20DET in it) but my cash ran out :(

Awsome!!! love it, can i have it please.... LOL

I love the old skool-ness of it it rocks. Lowered and wheels - will look the dogz bollokz

awsome car proper old skool cool. my mate had one and i loved it. not sure on those wheels you thinking of though, would have to see a photoshop i think.

Cheers everyone! it feels perfect to drive, i cant fault it, have to hold the revs at 1krpm for 30 seconds when i first start it while the 17 year old ECU sorts itself out but i even love bits like that! but yeah the only plans are lowering it and some alloys, im seriously looking for a Nissan Cherry turbo to restore now as a project too after seeing this:

DSC02251.jpg

"I have a lovely drive home from work every day which involes a 1.5 mile dual carrigway with a long corner at the end. Along this straight i can get to 115 mph (The brakes are pants, I'm running on 175/70/13T and there is a roundabout at the end, I know im stupid) So far I have had A golf GTI (new one) ,A horrible new shape celica one of them sh**e BMW 100's and kept up with a Civic Type R. Im using a Greddy profec B which I cant recomend enough running at just under 0.9bar of boost."

rowdy-GTi said:
Looking good Kelv. Sold the GTi yet?

Not yet :O after 950 for it if anyones interested! I think you'd really enjoy a CA18DE as a runaround by the way ian!

its turd

it reminds me of old british public transport

the interior is old and smelly

its gonna fall to pieces

it'll smash the box soon.

think that covers most the points

also means i love it :)

JUSt for your pleasure!

SHAN CAR!

Simcard said:
I love it dude. A lil pchop of how it could look even more retro!

That looks pretty awesome!

I am in love with it like I might take you up on that photoshop! going to keep it standard bar some wheels/springs though, I want to find a cherry turbo or a zx sunny hatch to molest and tune, just want the coupe to be immaculate.

awesome car, tbh i dont particularly like the look of them, just something cool about them that i love.

cherry turbo would be a good project aswell, bluebird turbo would be my choice though, either would be good sleepers though and rare too.

Back
Top Bottom