My new puppy!

after my 410mile round trip today i picked my new Gti up. Its immaculate, like its just come out the showroom. Im well impressed :D
silvera002.jpg

silvera003.jpg

the only plans ive got for this are coilovers and puttin my black rims on and thats it :p

very nice. Any reason why you chose to not swap all the parts from your last mera to this one? Just want to keep things simple?

br3n said:
very nice. Any reason why you chose to not swap all the parts from your last mera to this one? Just want to keep things simple?
My aim was to get my old one in a mag, and i did.
its too much hassle swappin engines and shit just cant be arsed lol

sounds like a good price for such a clean,unique car.any ideas on the number of silver gtis made?none of the salesmen at work know,even those who sold them from new.

Looks well sweet, its amazing the difference coilovers make. Why though did you break your other to then get another one which is slower?

Standard GTi wheels go better on that imo. black wheels are only good looking on black cars. otherwise they look too mugh like dirty steelies.

i wasnt plannin on gettin another mera, but soon as i saw this one i just had to have it. ive got the bug. plus the black one was rustin way too much :(

Back
Top Bottom