my now black GTi

ERRR.... OH DEAR
ERRR.... WHY
ERRR.... RESALE VALUE 5 PENCE IF YOUR LUCKY
SORRY MATE YOUVE WRECKED YOUR CAR
WERE YOU ON CRACK THE DAY YOU DECIDED TO DO THIS TO YA CAR!!!!!

^ Easy!! Everyone knows the resale value of almeras is terrible anyway, plus Raceworx had already stripped out interior, covered up rust with arches, modded splitter etc, so I don't think resale value is top of his priorities lol.
I think it has the potential to look mint, with minor work now you've actually got a solid coat on the car mate :)
And top marks for the effort :)

^ Easy!! Everyone knows the resale value of almeras is terrible anyway, plus Raceworx had already stripped out interior, covered up rust with arches, modded splitter etc, so I don't think resale value is top of his priorities lol.
I think it has the potential to look mint, with minor work now you've actually got a solid coat on the car mate :)
And top marks for the effort :)

Agreed!! Who cares about resale value? If he likes it, let him. I say good on ya mate!! Still think its cool.

resale you sound like my dad.. i got it for 900 so the next owner will be the scrap man... so why not make it my own?? i dont do drugs and dont drink i was of sound mind and body lol

its not a pritty car and never will be "Perfomance not paint" i want it looking a shed but to go like the clappers

Each to their own i suppose.... dont think i'd do it to mine, not even if i paid £20 for it in the first place.

Good effort though. Must have balls the size of my head.

im not going to beat arond your misses bush and follow the crowed, i think it looks shit, not only the paint but the rear arches and the unfinished front splitter, waste of time and effort IMO

I fart in your general direction. Although I don't like the front splitter either, think it would look better without it altogether.

Is it just me, or does this angle make the car look like it has messed up camber?

10052008_012_.jpg

camber is fine its got a fir chunk with it being lowerd but the drive isnt flat...

thanks for all the comments though positive and negative !:D

I love that. I've only seen that twice, once in a magazine and second on a show on MTV. The call that all black look "Murda'd out!"
great job mate

For what it's worth I like it. Sure, probably not a pro finish up close but with eight rattle-cans to do the job I'm guessing it wasn't meant to be and it does make a pretty bold statement (ok, that statement is pretty much "I don't give a fuck what you think of my car" but that's a pretty good statement to be making IMHO).

Looks mean as a bunch of pissed-up hells angels in a bad mood and has me convinced a matt black GTI could look great.

you sir hit the nail on the head but like i said to oscar it also about being different.. its the only one of its kind

Looks suprisingly well actually. I'd get another few cans though and just cover up the few patchy bits.

Then get out the chalk :D

Back
Top Bottom