My Ph 2 Bs7 gti :-)

Cheers it is a stunning colour and credit to dan Shieber for religiously washing and waxing to keep it as such a good example! Will try and get a spec list soon of what he has done to it :)

This came up for sale about the same day I got some terminal news about my BS7, but by the time I spotted the for sale thread, it was sold. Could have been mine :( And I’m still not fixed up with anything else :(

:) whats your plans

To sell it to me :D

This came up for sale about the same day I got some terminal news about my BS7, but by the time I spotted the for sale thread, it was sold. Could have been mine :( And I’m still not fixed up with anything else :(

To sell it to me :D

Very sorry to hear that B! I know the feeling with having bad news on cars, has happened far too many times for my liking but hopefully this ones a winner ;-) unfortunately won't be selling as I've wanted this car for a fair few years after watching it being built from standard to a beast and was just lucky that at the time dan sold it I was desperate for a car!!
Don't really have huge plans for it as yet, just wanting to sort a little rust on back arch just starting to show, maybe some braided hoses and would like a lucino grill (which seem to be like rocking horse sh*t!!) other than that unsure on anything really to make the car any better than it is :-/

Reactions: -B-
Ah yes I have read about the spacers but understand they are a tad pricey from what research I've done. I will add them to a slowly growing list of parts to buy haha!!

Just got two new front tyres fitted by some awesome guys at an alloy shop in stoke, was very wary with tyre changes as I've seen so many places using metal units that destroy alloys and I must say after seeing the guy using every precaution measurable and Plastic and rubber tyre changers I will never consider another run of the mill tyre shop again! absolutely spot on service and must admit having decent tyre tread in these conditions is a major bonus ;-)

uqig.jpg

Hi all, thought I would post up an update of the almera. I have pretty much always had a plan to turbo this car since I bought it from dan and now I can finally say its finished :)
It has been quite a long process with a lot of research and help from a few people on the site, Luckily i live very close to spyke so he has been a huge help with anything I wasn't sure of and also was kind enough to help with mapping. We worked through the rain yesterday to complete the injectors mapping and attach the actuator rod back on. On the first test drive no boost! after loads of messing and narrowing down the issue to some sort of exhaust wrap type material being stuck in the compressor wheel for some reason! after a short drive after removal it was boosting fine with no issues and feels smooth and quick. I am very happy with it now and with a few more things sorted will finally be how I've wanted it for so long!
nfpwtumj
nfpwtumj

Danish bears still about x x
Always in the background, owned an Almera long enough to always keep an eye on things on here! Still have the love! :) x

This car has been given a lot of TLC and still looks booooooootiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom