My ph2 GTi

GTi kurt

Staff member
My ph2 GTi.......Updated

This is my 1999 ph2 GTi, I bought it off a lad on here 'nails'. I havent done anything to it since i got it.

But it has got Kent cams, BMC cda, 4" back box, lowered 40mm and tat visor.
p.s. The cam cover and strut brace is a darker blue than that, its just the camera.
Tell me what you think.

GTinear.jpg

GTifront.jpg

Yea gorgeous colour mate, but I agree with Andrew Smith, lose the sunstrip and de-globe the indicators, if you want I already have some Phase 2 GTi indicators already de-globed for sale ;)

Mick

Nice one mate, although the air intake looks a bit messy, you should try deglobing the indicators (Something Nails didnt do! hehe)
Lovely car though!

Car looks sweet been waiting to see some pics put on here.
hows the gti been mate? No-one knows who u are as you have changed your advatar.

nails the car is fantastic, The condition is unbeliveable. And them cams are quality its like waiting for vtec.

kow gti its, a cold air feed trumpet in the top pic you see a BMC, its for that.

No, not insured on it for another few weeks. Have to wait for my ncb. Its been crap down there anyway.

GTi kurt said:
No, not insured on it for another few weeks. Have to wait for my ncb. Its been crap down there anyway.

ah.. the wait must be killing you mate lol...
sweet looking motor though!! very clean!!! any further plans with it?

Yeah its killing me, especially when your mate gets his vts on the road 3 days ago.
It doesnt need much doing to it yet but when i do it will be short shifter, ssa manifold and fidanza flywheel. But that will probably be the start of next year.

GTi kurt said:
Yeah its killing me, especially when your mate gets his vts on the road 3 days ago.
It doesnt need much doing to it yet but when i do it will be short shifter, ssa manifold and fidanza flywheel. But that will probably be the start of next year.

do some of the cheaper mods, like the rear wiper mod and as mentioned above the deglobing!! will make the car look even better!!

very nice looking car, agree with the others about the stickers, i'd colour code the rub strips too but thats a personal thing.

looks clean deglobe the indicators
colour code side strips

remove nismo on the windscreen and tints all round will look nice

but over all nice car :)

Nismo is gone, went same day I got the car. lol

Think the indicators look better like that, breaks it up abit.....same with the bumpstrips.

Back
Top Bottom