My Rides :)

:lol:

Car is looking good Rob, like we said at the beach meet, put an SR in there, you've got such a tidy shell it would be a shame to get rid of it for the sake of wanting a GTi.

Simcard is correct its only a brake tester. sorry eddie :)

I know ... probably gonna keep it as a second car as the insurance is cheep...

done a bit of work to the old girl... let me know whatcha think... i like it... :)

once i get it lowered it will be emense.. then its exhaust manifold and uprated clutch.

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

Also over this weekend i have started work on my mates car... check out the amount of resinators and airboxes on his civic... mental... tool up all the space inside the drivers side bumper..

DSC00095.jpg

il post up a few pics of the car shortly... waiting for him to get back from his meeting.

Looks good! You need to get rid of the Almera badge though if you've got the Pulsar strip across the back!

Do the airbox mod too! You know you want to!

Loving the rocker cover too, same as mine :D

the air box has a direct feed from the bottom of the bumper.... cold air feed FTW......

il get some better pics in a bit... the air feed is some cheep tin ducting hose from halfrauds... il get a decent one on ebay later.. not gonna pay £25 for the pipex one

the almera badge is now off...

it was well stuck on...

Should be picking up some nice GTi suspention and GMaxx springs this weekend...

finaly getting the car just a little bit lower!

then once i get some more money i should be getting myself a nice new exhaust manifold

and maybe some 16" alloys havent decide yet!

Heres my laest aditions...

after going up to the moddified nationals today i managed to purchse a few things...

let me know whatcha think!

Brand new MOMO gear knob... verry nice black leather and just a little bit of bilng.. feels nice when shifting... and i managed to get the old one off in one piece no breakages! :)

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

and new numberplate :) (was gonna get ALC on it !

DSC00110.jpg

and a quick pic of me on me way to the the show... couldnt resist not stopping off at the scrapyard... shame only 1 merea GLX with no front end... so no fogs.. il keep looking for more!

DSC00108.jpg

yer i know but its not too bad... spacing is propper and so is the lettering (just)

the rest of it isnt... its no worse than my bike one that had a sign behind it red yammaha logo and i never got pulled.

thanks for the comments... i do have one other thing i got today... not too sure if your all gonna like it ....

but youl all see it at a meet so here it is .. (i kept it suttle!)

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

Just been fitting my GTi front shock and Gmaxx springs. makes the car look soo much better...

Thanks Andy for the shocks and Scott for bringing them down for me..

the strut brace is on and doing its job... ride is considerably harder but is wearing in nicely..

also fitted some GTi headrests... so there nicely adjustable! (Thanks Scott)

DSC00121.jpg

not the best of pics.. il get some more to show over the weekend...

right im off to Eds..

ROB

Latest updates!

cleaned my car for the first time since going to eds lol....

just need to wax it now...too tired so il do it tomorrow...

found the cause (i think) which lead to the distruction of the rear mount bolts... the main bolt on the gearbox mount on the passenger side was loose and the thread was sticking out from the mount by way over 1 cm.. not good so tightened it up good an propper!

removed the nasty twin rusty heavy horns... and replaced them with a nice lightweight snail horn...

painted the bonet lifter support... nice and shiny!

DSC00129.jpg

i also bought some wheel rim sticker a while back... was going to keep them for after getting my wheels reprayed... but thats not going to happen for some time now.... so i thought stick them on see how they look.....

DSC00128.jpg

thanks for looking

ROB

good work!! looks well nice mate.

im not to sure on the rim tape tho, i think it would look better on black wheels

Back
Top Bottom