My Shit Quote on a 2.0l GTi

Right rang up Adrian Flux with my 2 years no claims and quoted me £4995.
Ill stick with the 1.4 Si for a while.
I nearly passed out :eek:

:O WHAT!
thats insane mate!
Im 21 with 3yrs NClaims, paying £860 FComp with Adrian Flux!
Have you tried Elephant? Theyve never been on top for me but a close mate of mine who's gotta redtop calibra pays fook all thru them...

search about mate that is a piss take :eek:
I have been with admeral since I was 18 with my GTI. I think when I was 18 it was about £1400 :cool: now its just over £800

Aye its crap mate, i'm currently paying £1,700 for a 1.4 SI. Was thinking about getting a diesel astra but my insurance company wanted to charge me a premium of over £2000 for it!

Don't worry bud, it'll come down soon, when you get your first year of driving done, 1 year NCB and you'll be older, will come down a fair bit! :)

WildChild88 said:
Aye its crap mate, i'm currently paying £1,700 for a 1.4 SI. Was thinking about getting a diesel astra but my insurance company wanted to charge me a premium of over £2000 for it!

Don't worry bud, it'll come down soon, when you get your first year of driving done, 1 year NCB and you'll be older, will come down a fair bit! :)

Poor chap mentions he's already got 2yrs NClaims... thats why this is such a pants quote.

Rizzo said:
Right rang up Adrian Flux with my 2 years no claims and quoted me £4995.
Ill stick with the 1.4 Si for a while.
I nearly passed out :eek:
I got the similar quotes last year (when I was 19)

im paying 750 ish with 2 years driving experience, 1 years no claims and im 21, was with admiral last year, this year ive gone with bell (both the same company practically, they were a bit cheaper so went for them) try them, no hwere has been cheaper for me...

£5000 :eek: a girl i work with was quoted that much at 17, main driver etc on an s14 and its not an amazing area either :eek:

looks like il be paying about £1300 on the eGT next year, thats as a named driver at 18 with 0 ncb etc but if i had stumped up the extra cash this year and gone as the main driver on the almera it would be about the same in my own name, if only i wasnt so skint when i got insured on the almera :( . was quoted £3500 in my own name at 18 on the eGT, no way i can justify that much money.

oxideGTi said:
:O WHAT!
thats insane mate!
Im 21 with 3yrs NClaims, paying £860 FComp with Adrian Flux!
Have you tried Elephant? Theyve never been on top for me but a close mate of mine who's gotta redtop calibra pays fook all thru them...

You're paying double what I pay for my GTi...and I've got exactly the same stats as you...21, 3 years no claims, fully comp etc - what's happened there!?! Can't believe the fact that I'm a girl halves my insurance premium :confused:

i'm insured through e.car (got the quote from confused)

i'm 21 with 4 yr's no claims....

£258 tpft :D

but i'm a girl :O

look's like being female does half it when your young :)

2.0l gti
6yrs NCB
Fair postcode area
£650 Fully comp
Sainsburys bank (E-Sure: underwritten)

Did get quoted £7,035 by Norwich Union at the same time, Asses...

mate that sounds like a piss take!
im 21 been drivin less than 2 years and im payin about 550 tpft for a 98 gti with Quinn direct. confuse.com is a good insurance search site.

Gti kurt said:
give me strength...

^^^there ya go!
heman_f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom