N1 V2 Seat Discussion

The door cards are retrimmed VZ-R ones. The seats I thought were GTS seats not GTR. They should be R33 by the year.
yeah i know there retrimmed vzr ones, but i meant the plastic card its self look black the pictures i have seen, where mine arent same colour, but im sure somebody said the si/sri had same colour plastic, also i notice the n1 v2 rear cards arent orange there just plain black?

and i will have alook at gts seats to see if there the same

cheers spook

They are R32 GTR seats retrimmed. Googled "VZR N1 Trim" and it comes up with am AOC thread from 2011.

Why do you want an N1 interior for anyway mate? I thought the Autec was going back to standard? There's only one Black N1 v2 left in the world.

They are R32 GTR seats retrimmed. Googled "VZR N1 Trim" and it comes up with am AOC thread from 2011.

Why do you want an N1 interior for anyway mate? I thought the Autec was going back to standard? There's only one Black N1 v2 left in the world.

at least two

yip there the ones spook cheers for that mate, found a pair over on the gtr oc for £200 :)

well it is mate, im gona keep all my interior in the loft, but ive always liked the colour of the n1 v2 interior, so if i cant have the real thing may aswell try to make them as least 98% like them lol

Yeah the fronts are r32gtr seats with orange trim on the inside.... although the skyline rails dont fit nissan made a custom rail for them.
The rear seats have no inbuilt headrests the vz-r's have them take a look at a few pics and you will see
Rrear door cards are bare black and the fronts are manual winding window door cards with the orange trim.

I put skyline seats in my old Autech from an R33. There is a fitting guide that I did at the time. Do a search for anyone fitted skyline seats. I used the skyline rails and welded the feet from an Almera onto them.
I took them out and sold them cos they were too heavy compared to the std Autech seats.

Cheers lads, so spook would that be the si/Sri rear cards in plain black, and I'll have a search for that rob cheers mate

Yes the lowest spec 3 doors have black door cards. I put these in the Silver Pulsar when I fitted the N1 interior.
I was thinking does anyone know where to get the Orange material to trim a seat.

I asked about this for my tech wolves. My neighbour can get it done cheap and I still got quoted 500quid for front 2 seats rear bench and door cards pal.

Honestly is it worth it

I wouldn't bother to try copy it if it was me i'd be happy with a full vz-r interior and the r33 seats... If ya wanted to do a bit extra you could get nismo emblems stitched into the top of em!

It's a very marmite interior for most and those that dont know about them always say they dont like it, Very hard keep clean aswell.

I wouldn't bother to try copy it if it was me i'd be happy with a full vz-r interior and the r33 seats... If ya wanted to do a bit extra you could get nismo emblems stitched into the top of em!

The 400R seats came with NISMO embroided in the top of them. Do you know if R32 seats are an exact match for the VZ-R cloth pattern? ie both shades of Grey are an exact match?

Nice one, i'd love to see that catologue. I've got a Version 2 brochure and they are in that.

n11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom