N1 V2 Seat Discussion

Yes hopefully someone will be able to replicate it. I think it's the actual fabric that is woven with the perforations in it.
This is what the Civic interior fabric looks like up close. It loos very similar to the Version 2 fabric.

239.jpg

240.jpg

And here's a comparison of the 2 interiors.

N15S12-6v.gif

238.jpg

I love the interior in my Civic and i'd like to do something similar with my Pulsar.

Yeah I've seen the Type-R interior quite often. It's more of an oblong/oval shape weave on that but the same sort of thing I suppose. Nissan must have sourced the material from manufacturer I doubt they make it themselves. Need a look at a seat for a label or makers stamp visible. Probably Japanese but there may be a stockpile in a storage unit somewhere unless it's been washed away. :p

There's a pair of R33 GTR seats up for sale on Skyline Owners for £175 at the minute. I think they're on eBay too. If anyone wants some let me know.

Revising an old thread here.
Now I remember reading that you could buy the Version 2 front seats directly from Nissan/Nismo

Does anyone think that would have been possible or are there really only 36 of those interiors ever made?

Edit..just read through the thread again and apparently it's in an old Nismo catalogue that the seats are available.
Paris...any pics mate?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom