N15 5 door wet drivers foot well

hi my n15 Almera 2000 keeps getting a drivers floor wet carpet?? I've stripped the carpet back before but no ideas where it's coming from. All the other floors are dry, just drivers foot well. I've looked about and can't find any info. Surely somebody else must of had the same issue before?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Are you sure it's raining water and not washer fluid or coolant?
Otherwise check for missing grommets in the bulkhead, debris blocking the drains in the scuttle panel and that the plastic sheet seal on the door skin is intact.

Mine used to get wet on the passenger side, it was rain water running down the window guide inside the door, dripping off the speaker and coming out the door card. See if that is wet next time the carpet is wet.

Thanks chaps. ive checked the scuttle and washer fluid pipes pretty adamant that its not the caus. Ill defo check the plastic sheeting. ive put aftermarket speakers in the front doors so had the plastic sheet off already. ill double check thanks again

I have water in where spare wheel is unplugged gromit to empty put gromit back, back seat is wet also any ideas 1.5 se Almera 52 plate

Back
Top Bottom