N15 Grilles

W

whitey

Just to let you know if you dont already, went to Nissan last night and looked at all the part you can get for the N15! Theres shit loads of stuff. The system they have is in Japanese tho most of it.

Anyway, we spotted a grille that looked either ready meshed, ie the straight cut along and criss-cross mesh or just the black stuff across it. Theres about 5-6 different grille available for ours and could be a decent price for the ready mesh one but they wernt sure if it was mesh or placcy bits.

I ordered the VZR one anyway in my colour. Comes ready paint but just need a final price on it to put deposit down.

Theres a few spoilers aswell and the VZR spoiler, or we thought it was, is classed as a Nismo spoiler.

If theres anything u see anywhere, email Nissan in the discounts bit and they will find it for ya no probs. May take a while as nissan here contact Nissan in Japan who contact someone else etc etc but could be worth while!

Here you are Dave, the grilles in question.....;)

n15grilles1jr.jpg

Final one is one I meant! Was gonna see if i could get hold of one those coz the guy had it on his computer at home aswell!

How much did u pay?

Never seen some of them on the cars! Shame there aint no proper pics of them.

U got all the access then Mark?

oh, also found I have been buying the wrong red paint!!lol Been getting AG2 and theres no grilles in ag2 so check on the computer there and mines AR2! Thats why things seem slightly different colour :eek:

I haven't got one of those grilles Dave, if that's what you were asking.....

I have the FAST system on the PC, complete with the JDM stuff....

markbuts3 said:
I haven't got one of those grilles Dave, if that's what you were asking.....
No meant for the software mate to have a nosey around at all the stuff on there

Just realised actually, the phase 1 is there but the phase 2 aint! :confused:

Mark - Any chance you could have a look on fast and see what different versions of the N15 centre console there are ie VZR ones and how many different types have cup holders. I seem to remember having seen 3 different types searching the web.

Zetetic said:
Mark - Any chance you could have a look on fast and see what different versions of the N15 centre console there are ie VZR ones and how many different types have cup holders. I seem to remember having seen 3 different types searching the web.

I've had a look and I can only find the one dash cup holder for the N15. The centre consoles don't look any different to the Euro N15 ones either, but some pics in FAST are very generic, so won't always show slight differences...

hmm notice the piece behind the handbrake in both the Lid version & non lid has the same ID number... Woulda thought they'd be different since im sure the Lids arnt a straight fit onto the non lid versions

Gynx said:
hmm notice the piece behind the handbrake in both the Lid version & non lid has the same ID number... Woulda thought they'd be different since im sure the Lids arnt a straight fit onto the non lid versions

Yea but that's just the part code, not the part number. It can bring up loads of part numbers from one part code....;)

sorry to bring up an old old thread, but does anyone have the part number for the bottom "fully meshed" grille, ive had a look around the site and i cant see anywhere where its been posted lol.

sorry if it has been posted, but i mentioned this grill to my mate and he really wants it, so if anyone can tell me the part number or something he can take to nissan it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

ah, its a phase 2 SRi in black. Thanks alot mate, ive had a look at the N15 paint codes thing and would it be "KH3 - Kuro Black. - Black". So it would be the 1st one on that list "62310-1N500"?

Seemed that u have plenty of these stuff Markbuts3!
Can u please help me with this one ?
I need the code for that front spoiler lip thing that every Gti has on.
Sh*ty nissan's man told me that he needs a code of that piece to bring it to me!
Any help?

The Nissan parts staff really need to stop relying on VIN numbers all the bloody time, find a better dealer...

There are two lip options depending on year, the fittings are the same though.

So pick a part number from the first screen shot (1 required) and the fitting part numbers are in the second pic (11 of each required)...

Back
Top Bottom