N15 GTi rarer than I thought?

was looking online, and contacted over a dozen local breakers yards looking for some parts and I only found 1 partly stripped phase 1! are they really that rare now?

Yes and the fact that there is very little scrap value to them and due to the age most scrapyards dont stock them.
Like the micras. All my local scrapies dont even have the k10/k11. Its all k12 and k13s loads of n16s and p12 prims.

When I went down my local one, they had 2 in, but for some reason they were telling me they export them to Nigeria pretty quickly x

Yes and the fact that there is very little scrap value to them and due to the age most scrapyards dont stock them.
Like the micras. All my local scrapies dont even have the k10/k11. Its all k12 and k13s loads of n16s and p12 prims.

Loads of almeras, K10/11's in the close scrappy to me no GTI's though and plenty of P11-144 prims with SR20's in ;)

....Phone....

u think more, less? I really didnt realise it was as rare though until i had a proper search around. I see theres 2 on autotrader at the moment...

The two scrapyards round here who used to stock at least 10-20 between them now only has one. Deff under 500 left though.

Back
Top Bottom