N15 GTi Track Car

Looks and sounds fantastic Rowdy. A few embarressed Porsche owners is always nice to see!! The image from the camera went inverted for a second or so which is probably what the suspected roll was about... Spotted the green car, was it some sort of Catheram?

What's an airfield track like? Looks like your racing round a council estate with roads like that.

What's an airfield track like? Looks like your racing round a council estate with roads like that.

Flat ;)

Surface isn`t the best, Bruntingthorpe is known for lots of loose gravel....buts is fun, close to me and cheap to race.

.....bring on Silverstone in june.

Picture.jpg

Here`s my new Fujitsubo header. Its meant to be the best `off the shelf` header you can get. It developes 8whp more than a 2.5" SSAC and a bit more than a HS gen6.

The quality is amazing. The welds are so neat and clean. Internally its been polished, and is so smooth!

I was going to get some bigger cams but got this instead. I`m hoping to do some more weight saving in the winter in the form of plastic side and back windows.

More pics soon.............

cant beat a fuji mate, where did you get it from and how much if you dont mind me asking, id love one for the VE

Thanks guys.

Got it from Nengun in Japan....its not cheap with shipping.

I got the VE version ( its easier to find ) which fits the DE exhaust ports fine.......although i`m sure i`ve got the DE version looking at the gasket.

Hopefully fitting it tomorrow.

Thanks.

Well....all the things i`ve read stated a VE header cleared the DE ports fine. Infact they don`t. :mad: Each of the ports on the manifold overlap the bottom of the head ports by about 2-3mm. Nothing major, it does bolt straight on, but leaving it standard will lose a couple of HP.

All i`m going to do is extend the bolt holes up by 2-3mm so it clears the ports, i`ll then use a DE gasket.

i heard something about this what dre posted on the sr20forum, shouldnt be too much of a problem though mate

Unlucky Rowdy, that makes sense given what you were saying about the differences between the DE and VE ports in Nizmo's thread. The Fuji header must be designed to much finer tollerences than the SSAC.

Back
Top Bottom