N15 Speaker Sizes

R

rlees85

What size speakers should i get to straight swap for the ones already in the back? look like they could be 14cm but if anyone could confirm that would be good!

also what size are the ones in the doors in the front?

cheers!

wouldnt have a clue where to measure from... (speaker, mounting frame, edge of mounting frame, etc) just wondered if anyone already knew thats all

rhyd4 said:
16.5cm fit straight in, cut the block off and add spade conecters or run new wire.

nice one, thats for the back ones or the front??

rhyd4 said:
16.5cm fit straight in, cut the block off and add spade conecters or run new wire.

I've just had a look on a few car audio sites and cant see any 16.5cm, they have 17cm though. What is the 16.5cm measurment and will the 17's fits without much modification, if any?

rlees85 said:
nice one, thats for the back ones or the front??
back mate, front can be the same but spacers need to be made using the old front speakers as a template.
do a search theres loads of imfo on here.

It is 6,5" speeker in fornt (as said earlier, it is nesesary with a spacer.) since it's 6x4" original.

In the back i think it's 5,25" and it should be a direct fit without modifying of the mounts.

my front speakers were 13cm (5.25") so i just got some the same size.

think the back speakers are a bit bigger 6.5" sounds like a rough guide.

rears are definantly bigger than 5.25" , cause i got some to replace mine and they were too small .....guess they will have to go in the front then .....lol

4drsri said:
rears are definantly bigger than 5.25" , cause i got some to replace mine and they were too small .....guess they will have to go in the front then .....lol
the wireing in the fronts are a ballache! lol

Nissan put some shite ribbons in with a copper paste and now at the moment i get intermittant sound lol.

while were on the subject anyone know how far id have to follow the wires from the door to slap some speaker cable in to by-pass the ribbon?

I have a saloon shape mirra...the front... are these stupied 6X4 inch! but they are in an oval kinda shape metal thing which is only supported by 3 screws.

So i got...2x Kenwood Kenwood KFC-PS1700.. fit straight in the back
2x Kenwood Kenwood KFC-PS1300 in da front, had to make a collar for them

so its 13cm in the front with spacer due to wierd oval shape of oem speaker and 17cm in the rear shelf straight fit just to clear things up? :confused: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom