N15 VZR Which flywheel

Well lads going changing my clutch,gearbox oil in the next couple of weeks..I'm gona get a fidanza flywheel and fit it while I'm at it which flywheel will fit my sr16ve and what's the right oil for std Vzr gearbox..
Thanks
image.jpg

Any fwd sr20 flywheels should fit as long as it's not for a gtir. Would be listed as for a sentra or nx2000

As for oil any good quality 75w90 I think will do, need approx 3.5L to do the box

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Any fwd sr20 flywheels should fit as long as it's not for a gtir. Would be listed as for a sentra or nx2000

As for oil any good quality 75w90 I think will do, need approx 3.5L to do the box

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Sound lad I thought that but I wanna make sure before I go ordering it from the us..75w90 is dat LSD oil?

Vzr lsd is closed unit I think doesn't rely on the box oil for internal lubricant. I recommend ky jelly best lube in the business

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

"I recommend ky jelly best lube in the business" what business you in man? :p Rite I'll get 4litres of ky in the motor factors..

havent a clue,,theres so many to choose from on ebay,,was gonna buy from gspec but the above link is a lot cheaper

its the same part number as the one thats in the for sale thread on here so i assume it is?if so out with the wallet now for me now lol

I been lucky so far only thing customs charged on for was me lucino's from New Zealand and it was marked actual value..if it's send by registered courier and a lower post I mite be safe..still waiting for n email back on shipping price..

Back
Top Bottom