N15 VZR Which flywheel

it was a master set with the lot and worked out just around 130e shipped...will be some pain fitting it all id imagine

The seller is sayin it won't fit my motor..where you get the poly bushs? Is that all the suspension? I got full engine mounts off gSpec had to take them out the car was vibrating badly, left the front 1 in..
b14 sentra on ebay or else direct from energy...if u dont like the vibration i wouldnt fit them,i have full gspec mounts in mine and its harsh(dash rattle is quite bad) but well worth it in terms of performance considering its not my daily car.
the clutch and fly will defo fit as long as its for a sentra sr20 fwd or nx as said above.

I don't know man the dash, seats, floor everything was vibrating felt like I was driving a tractor...I was getn diesel dick from it

When is the airside meet and Can you stick up a link Nathan? I'd like to poly bush all the suspension and maybe the steering surely that won't cause much if any vibes?yeah I seen that sr20 fits just waiting to here back on postage..

I taught with all mine done it was fairly vibrationy.

Teg Has Loads of bit polybushed and it does a a fair bit of vibrating on idle

Back
Top Bottom