N15 Wiper problems

My wiper parks in the up position and i'm not sure why or better yet, how to fix it. Can anyone advise me on how to fix this? Thanks

You on about the front wipers, or the back? The back wiper is supposed to park in the up position, although there is a simple free mod you can do so it parks at the bottom, which a lot op people thinks looks better.

You on about the front wipers, or the back? The back wiper is supposed to park in the up position, although there is a simple free mod you can do so it parks at the bottom, which a lot op people thinks looks better.
Sorry guys, it's the front wipers not the rear that i have the problem with

Are they straight straight up, or just part of the way up? Easiest route to follow is get a second hand relay for a few quid and try that first. After that your pulling the scuttle panels and the wipers off to check the linkage arms for bowing and wear.... You could also pop the wipers off the mounts and 'reset' them to the desired position and try that.

Wiper linkage mate, mine failed test on to much movement on wipers and position on window got a second hand linkage hasn't looked back scene :)

Back
Top Bottom