n16 1.5 cv joint

right this is turning out to be a nightmare no shops stock it they only stock them for abs ones mine dont have abs so i rang nissan and they wanted £212 and minumun of 2 weks wait can any of u help the abs one dont fit i tried that today the spline is to big for the hub

cheers mate gonna take the one back i got fomr the breakers 2mrw se if i can get the money back as they told me it wouldnt make any dif if it didnt have abs was only the ring on it but its not eh spline thing is to big to go in my hub

they gave me a another driveshaft today they had given me one for a 1.8 not a 1.5 oh by the way brantwood breakers has 2 complete 1.5 n16s atm apart from the drive shaft i took and drivers mirrors grrrrr i needed one of them lol

Have you tried registering what you want with 247spares.co.uk or findapart.co.uk? i used them for my headlight (they came back with some silly prices though which I though was a bit high for what I was after) but i got some pretty quick responses and you never know, they may have what you want at a price to suit your budget.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom