n16 4 pot brake spacer thread bump please

hey guys can someone have a look in the ether that was the old site and bump up my brake spacer thread please as i can't find it

tia

cheers ed, I can see the thread now but i can't view the content, most likely due to my membership lapsing, buy i just need a reminder on which disc was settled on, if you could do the honours and check the thread to remind me :)

.....phone.....

A few options were there, I don't think one was ultimately chosen. Most are going to be 30mm calipers in future so if we could cater mostly for this and go minimum of 28mm that could work. Still tricky finding the right specs :/

Yup the early Ali Z32 4 pots were for 26mm discs ;) Most are for 30mm though.

Got one even better....

312x28 H64 http://www.ebcbrakesdirect.com/car/parts_disc.asp?part=disc&make=RENAULT&model=Clio&year=2.0 (Original Car = 197 BHP) (2005-)

:D That's got to be perfeck?

Is that a big enough disc to allow spacing of bolt holes for the bracket?

I wont know till I get home and get the disc drawn in the cad drawings, but even if this one is a no go drawing it up will give me a better idea of what size range we have to play with, as even though i'll be running my 17's as my daily wheels I still need these to fit under 16's as the ssr's will be my track/drag wheels

.....phone.....

Reactions: edk
Back
Top Bottom